Tuesday 10 December 2013

25 Days till Christmas: The Wish List Day 7 and 8 unique presents

It’s fashion weekend here at Alice HQ and continuing with my Christmas Wish List, a girl has to have a clutch for the Christmas Doo and all the parties in between (including my birthday) *cheesy grin* and this Alexander McQueen box clutch makes my top 25! But check out these cans!!! Music to my little ears!


Alexander McQueen box clutch


alexander mcqueen skull box clutch1 600x452 Wedding Blog


Day 8


These  rose gold cans mean business this Christmas and these are one of the items on my list that I am craving Santa brings me. Oh, just LOVE rose gold anything and these babies would snugly beautify my ears!


Frends ROSE GOLD HEADPHONES 600x395 Wedding Blog



25 Days till Christmas: The Wish List Day 7 and 8 unique presents

No comments:

Post a Comment